27 March 2006 @ 02:34 pm
 
man my head hurts form all the calc, so I'm taking a brief break. so here's a few thoughts for today


*shakes head* Joe, Joe, Joe. who is your fasion cordinator? 'cause this:

is just plain wrong. wow. baaaaaaaaaaaaad. pasiley now come on! you should know better. and you're the bad guy!!




and I feel I must complain about how I take screen caps. Because I have the newest version of PowerDVD there is no screen capture button. So what I have to do is:
1. open Windows Media Player
2. play the movie
3. stop the movie
4. minimize WMP
5. open powerDVD
6. find where I want to cap.
7. pause and make sure the screen doesn't go black (which it does).
8. hit print screen
9. paste into paint/GIMP
can you say annoying!!! and yes I have researched the problem. this is the best solution I came up with.
 
 
Current Mood: confused
 
 
( Post a new comment )
[identity profile] fadeintodawn.livejournal.com on March 27th, 2006 08:53 pm (UTC)
I always use Print Screen for making screencaps. *shrug* WinMedia isn't good for that, though, so I use IntelActual DVD player, which came with my laptop.
mizz_destiny: stargate patch[personal profile] mizz_destiny on March 27th, 2006 09:05 pm (UTC)
that's why I liked my old powerDVD player. It had a button for making screen captures!!
[identity profile] fadeintodawn.livejournal.com on March 27th, 2006 09:09 pm (UTC)
That's really useful.
mizz_destiny[personal profile] mizz_destiny on March 27th, 2006 09:11 pm (UTC)
yes it really was *sniff*